The Gainesville City Manager will review the Koppers clean up proposal at the City Commission meeting Jan. 21, 1 p.m., City Hall Auditorium, 200 E. University Ave.
An agenda for this meeting can be found at http://gainesville.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx Just locate the meeting on the calendar and double-click to pull up the agenda.
From resident Robert Pearce:
The item is first on the afternoon agenda under City Managers Report
The “Recommendations” from the City Managers Office are as follows:
The City Commission
1) receive a report from the Mayor and Rick Hutton, Supervising
Engineer/GRU, on their recent meeting;
2) hear an update from Beazer East, Inc. on the future land use of the site;
3) hear a brief update from EPA;
4) discuss modifications to Strategic Initiative 7.1; and
5) refer the item to the Regional Utilities Committee.
This will be an important discussion.