Sharon Wilson in Texas reports:
Huge thanks go to Brett Shipp for staying on this story. To recap:
- A chemical plant blew up and I knew right away that fracking was involved.
- Chemical fire spawns fish kill, criminal investigation
- Waxahachie chemical firm cited for environmental violations
- Chemical plant relocation upsetting Ellis County residents
- Ellis County Commissioners catch heat from chemical plant foes
So that was that. A bunch of fish died, people got sick, water was contaminated, the plant wants to locate next to a diary and… life goes on.
Then it started raining.
Now the rain is washing away the containment areas and the chemicals are causing massive foaming in the creeks. Here is Shipp’s story with some great video. But, don’t worry because Jerrell with TCEQ is on the scene and they are monitoring it.
People, people, PEOPLE!!! This is nothing new. We have been trying to tell you about foaming creeks, ditches and well water for years now.
WFAA-TV posts video with a report on its site.