We are MOVING & need HELP!
If you really love us, now is the time to show it!
Our new location is amazing! It is a much larger building with a huge yard! The place has so much potential! The thing is, we need to be totally moved over there and out of our 519 S. Main Street location by the end of the month!
NEW LOCATION OPEN AFTER OCT 31st:
1920 NE 23rd Ave near Satchels Pizza!
How can I help?
- pack boxes (old place)
- unpack boxes, stock shelves (new place)
- move boxes, shelves, lumber to new place
- wire lighting (new place)
- pressure clean building (new place)
- paint building (new place)
- share our posts on Facebook!
- forward this newsletter to anyone you think might care!
- BUY STUFF from us so we don’t have to move it and have money for this move!
When can I help?
It’s best to call ahead or text, message us on Facebook, or email us to find out where we are working. We are moving back and forth a lot, but in general you can expect us to be at the old location during normal business hrs and the new place in the mornings until then.
- OLD PLACE at 519 S. Main St
M-F: 3-7pm and Sat: 10am-6pm
- NEW PLACE at 1920 NE 23rd Ave
Most mornings T-F, but call Mike: 352-870-0470 to make sure!
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike’s Cell: 352-870-0470
- We will have big workdays on Sat 11th, 18th, and 25th! Check Facebook and website for updates!
- All volunteers need to wear closed toe shoes! Sunscreen, water, gloves, etc are also good ideas!
ALSO, we are having HUGE SALES this month to SELL OUR INVENTORY! We don’t want to move it all! The income will help us tremendously during our big transition. THANK YOU for the support and please spread the word!